Friday, September 11, 2009

It's Homecoming Today
Go Bulldogs!
But my CLAWS are coming out!
Topher & Austin got mums and football tickets for girls....
The boys informed me last night that the girls they invited both bailed out!
They are crushed! with the excuse, "someone else asked me to go"
Are you kidding me!
How can girls be so cruel.
After a little advise about "girls" and their drama, I hope I was
able to soften the blow.
Now about the mums hanging in my craft room,
I made Austin's, it is grand and he picked everything out himself,
he was very pleased with the results, the picture here is the top of it.
Topher on the other hand had doubts about even getting one, but I
and others told him how important it was to get a girl a mum if you
invited her to "Homecoming". It's a status thing, kinda like "Johnny Lingo".
So he broke down and agreed to get one, a smaller version then Austin's
So here in our craft room hangs two nice mums intended for girls that
my boys picked.
So........It's the age for teenage drama in our household once more.
I hope I have the wisdom and experience to get my last two boys
thru the teenage years.
I think I need to cover my "glitter"!

No comments:

Post a Comment